Thanks for attending the
2019 Management Symposium
Harness your SUPER powers!
We in the default services industry know – now more than ever – that we need to be poised to anticipate and adapt to change. This Symposium is two days of training focused on making you and your team stars with business tools you need and leadership lessons that will transform your firm – people, process, technology and culture – to create success even in times of increasing complexity and an uncertain future.
Affinity Consulting Managing Partner Debbie Foster, Director of Practice Management Jennifer M. Ramovs, Esq. and Director of Default Services Erica Fujimoto will lead our 2019 management level sessions bringing real world examples and sample work products to share with you so that you can return to your firm and make a real difference in the way your firm works.
What People are Saying About the Symposium!
- "The Management Symposium is definitely worth your time & investment! It provided first class education on implementing effective leadership styles and increasing productivity - great for firm management and operations teams. Dynamic speakers keep you engaged! Great attendance by firms and servicers - made great connections which is always a plus!" Jennifer Alvarez, SouthLaw, P.C.
- "The symposium this year was excellent. The information provided was practical, comprehensive, and provided in a manner that we could easily take back to our shops to share with our colleagues. The discussions were thoughtful and the attendees were an effective mix of servicers, law firms, and service providers for both. I look forward to attending again next year." Lauren Thurmond, Hutchens Law Firm
- "This symposium would definitely be worth anyone's time...if you are looking for ways to improve. I walked away with so many notes on great ways to be a better leader and ideas I am excited to introduce into my operation." Matthew Tomko, Mr. Cooper
- "The Affinity Management Symposium is a great opportunity to network with peers while learning about industry trends and strengthening your skill set as a leader within your organization." Melissa Black, PennyMac Loan Services, LLC
- "Debbie & Erica do a fantastic job at presenting new management material that really impact the attendees as leaders of their organizations." Richard Nielson, Reimer Law
- "No other event dives right into the heart of law firm management like the Affinity Management Symposium. You're getting session after session from experts who have been under the hood hundreds of firms and there's simply no better place for expert advice on managing your people, process, technology, and talent. This is what investing in your own business looks like." Cade Holleman, SqFt Management
Just a few of the great comments we received from attendees at last year’s symposium! Want to see what you're signing up for? View this webinar for a sample of the courses offered!